Using Personal Folders in Outlook 2007
Follow the steps below to add Personal Folders to Outlook.
- In Outlook go to the File menu, choose New, then Outlook Data File.
- Select Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst), click OK.
- Type in for file name archive.pst, click OK.
- Click OK. You will be prompted to put in a name for the personal folder. (You can add a password to this personal folder, but we don't recommend it. If you forget the password there is no easy way to get it back, if at all). Then click OK.
- Your new Personal folders will now be in the Outlook Folder List.
To automatically archive click here.